Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

thinktanic's maiden voyage

Smashing a bottle of champagne against my laptop would probably be too decadent. Even though it would be quite fitting ince today we are moving on to new shores.
As the young person with a quite healthy brain, wherever the borders may be, one has very nice ideas to make the world we all live in better. Every day. Some ideas are tiny thing that could be easily implemented, others are more complex, so that they will probably never be put into action. The problem of most ideas is, regardless of their complexity, just this part of implemention. Especially for a vivid mind in a totally passive body, it may be hard to see all those good ideas coming to mind, then again leaving at the end of the day.

Let's face it: All people are separated in two groups, the 'thinkers' and the 'doers'. Only history's real big characters have (most of the time) made it to combine both. but to stay as close to reality as possible, I won't be a real big character in future's history, neither will you. We are, were and will be mediocre nobodies, after we've chosen one side. Some of us won't even have the choice, because they are either stupid (no 'thinker') or don't have the physical requirements (no 'doer').
We are in fact too priviliged to really burden and too useless to really enjoy it.


I see myself on the 'thinker'-side. Not because I would consider myself very intelligent, but because I'm a lazy lard-ass in a not-so-lardy body. To make the best of my situation, I will try to offer you (a potential 'doer') my ideas to maybe see some of them put to action. Everybody who wants to use one of those ideas presented here can do so and do it in the way he/she wants to.

In this case I don't care too much for money (cause money can't buy me love) or to make the world a better place, mostly because I think I could do neither of both, but instead I want to create a win-win-situation. People who want to do something, but don't know what can get inspiration from my ideas while at  the same time, I fight my own boredom by putting my ideas to paper (well a blog is more like Paper2.0...).

tl;dr:
In a nutshell I will post my ideas, of which I know I won't put them to action and you can feel free to use them as you wish.

Sajonara.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen